- 1 ½ cups - Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tetra pak - Cannellini Beans-Organic, No salt added.
- 1 tbsp - cornstarch
- 2 tsp - curry powder
- 1 tsp - nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp - garlic powder
- ½ tsp - onion powder
- Salt to taste
- In a medium saucepan, add 1 cup of almond milk, curry powder, nutritional yeast, garlic, onion powder, and salt. Mix and set heat to medium.
- In a small bowl, add the remaining ½ cup of almond milk and cornstarch and mix until cornstarch has completely dissolved.
- When the mix in the saucepan is simmering, add the cornstarch mix and slowly stir until it starts to thicken. set heat to low.
- Drain cannellini beans and add them to the saucepan and let cook for about 5 minutes or until sauce consistency reaches the desired thickness.
- Serve hot.