- - Frozen bag of Organic Mixed Berries.
- - Optional: Honey
- - Pour the entire bag on large saucepan and set temperature to medium until thawed, then, set to low and let cook for about 30 minutes.
- - With a spatula, squish the fruit. At this point, the fruit should be soft enough to get easily smoothed. Let cook for another 30 minutes.
- - I like to let the water evaporate a bit so the jelly is a bit thicker but if you like it thin, you can turn it off now.
- - Optional: for a sweeter jelly, add honey to taste.
- - Optional: for pickier eaters, pour the prepared jelly onto blender and blend until smooth. This will create a smooth consistency. Store in an air-tight container in your fridge for about 4 weeks.